Your homework is to read and comment on a post on a blog that interests you. In the comment section below (on THIS blog post, on THIS blog), include a link to the post and the reason that you decided to comment. To find blogs of interest I use Google Blog Search. Try it and let us know what you find.
Here is a sample. I did a search for "protein sources for vegans".
Vegans are people who are vegetarians. The only thing is that in recent years, many people in the United States call themselves vegetarians BUT they eat fish and seafood, and/or fish, and/or chicken, and/or eggs, and/or milk and/or milk products....In other words, the word "vegetarian" has been so mis-used that another word, "vegan" is now in vogue. "Vegan" is a person that doesn't eat animals or animal products. Some vegans also refrain from using leather shoes or clothing. I did the Google Blog Search and what ranked highest on the day I did the search was a clip from the Do Life Right blog. I loved the name of the blog, afterall we have one chance in this body, let's do it right! The post was great and the resources where right up my alley. The only thing was that there was no opportunity to leave a comment below the post... so I tried something else...how about "life after 50"?
This is the gem that I found. Pippin (it starts like this: "Charlie maneuvered the backhoe skillfully, ..." And my comment is the tenth one.
Friday, November 21, 2008
MONDAY: MAKE A COMMENT ON A BLOG
- Monday: Six Stretches
- Friday: Spanish Scramble
- Wednesday: Chew on This
- Monday: Food Glorius Food
- FRIDAY: FIELD TRIPS, RELATIVES, & EVALUATIONS
- WEDNESDAY: CALL ME!
- MONDAY: MAKE A COMMENT ON A BLOG
- FRIDAY: WRITE ABOUT A NOUN YOU FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT...
- WEDNESDAY: FIND THE VIDEO & SING ALONG
- MONDAY: LISTEN TO BBC's WORDS IN THE NEWS
- ▼ November (10)
- Maestra de ingles
- Maestra norteamericana (USA), certificada por Cambridge (CELTA), con 4 anos de experiencia (en USA y en Mexico) con todos niveles, todas edades. Clases buenissimas de ingles ofertas en tu domicilio o empressa de empleo (tu lugar de trabajo). Nota las horas por mes, el costo por mes, y los horarios disponibles. Despues, comunica a la maestra lo mas pronto posible con tu horario preferido, tu costo preferido ($4,000 o $5,500), el lugar preferido de las clases, y cualquier otras preguntas que tendrias. 44-23-22-36-25 Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico. Gracias para tu interes en mejorar tu ingles.